Symetri moved in the AVIA Pilot last September and has been extremely happy with their new office. The main reasons for choosing the office were good traffic connections and availability of services. The cosy international atmosphere at the airport is a big plus.
Symetri offers software, training and consulting services for companies operating in the manufacturing industry, construction and urban planning. In addition to Finland, the company has offices in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Great Britain. In Finland, the company’s offices are located in Vantaa, Tampere and Kajaani.
Symetri acts as the strategic partner of companies enabling the optimal and efficient use of digital information modelling, product design and product life-cycle management. The solutions are based on the Lean ideology which offers benefits in the form of smaller development and production costs, a more efficient use of materials and shorter lead times.
Symetri’s leading values are passion, courage, team work, and change. The customer can recognise this as a genuine commitment to supporting the company development and improving their business activity. The values are put on display neatly in Symetri’s new office.
NEW OFFICE SPACE AS A RESPONSE TO THE CHANGE IN BUSINESS OPERATIONS
Senior Key Account Manager Markku Koistinen of Symetri says that the company’s business operations have experienced such a considerable change during the recent years that the new spaces became topical last spring. The company needed more efficient office spaces and good traffic connections. This was when an acquaintance of Koistinen’s hinted that it would be worthwhile to ask AVIA Real Estate about the new office spaces.
– I had not heard about AVIA Real Estate earlier, nor had it ever crossed my mind that the office could be moved to the airport. However, from the very first contact I started to feel that our requirements could be met and that AVIA Real Estate had a solution for the needs we considered important. I am very pleased with how they operates, Koistinen says.
The people at Symetri are thankful for the transportation connections.
– You could hardly have better connections than we have here. The customers need not be explained where we are, everybody knows where the airport is. Air traffic connections are naturally important to us, since we travel a lot, but so are the train and bus connections. It is likewise important for us to have a sufficient number of parking spaces both for the personnel and the customers.
Good connections add to the efficiency
– Our office employees can easily travel the world. And we are likewise easy to reach. When you can come to the meeting straight from the airplane, many a matter can be handled during the day. And if you need to stay overnight, the hotel is right next to the building. No time will be necessary for moving around. We also appreciate the possibility to have lunch at the nearby restaurant and the availability of catering services.
The Symetri co-workers are satisfied with the services at AVIA Pilot. A special thanks goes to the lobby service employees.
– It is so nice to come to work when you are greeted with joy right in the lobby. It is almost as nice as coming home, Koistinen smiles.
The cosy international atmosphere at the airport has been a positive bonus to the office’s location.
– We can honestly say that moving has done us good. The spaces work better now and the services are exactly the way we need them to be. We find ourselves at home here. And, of course, there is something fascinating about the airport as an operating environment, which has added to the positive feeling as well.